The colours of our uniform are red and grey.
We strongly encourage all children to wear school uniform which consists of:
- Red sweatshirt or sweatshirt cardigan – plain or embroidered with our school logo
- Red polo shirt - plain or embroidered with our school logo
- Grey skirt/pinafore/trousers/shorts
- Red & white checked dress (SUMMER TERM ONLY – AFTER EASTER HOLIDAY)
- Black School shoes NO TRAINERS, BOOTS OR HIGH HEELS PLEASE!
We also ask that your child has a warm coat for outdoor play and a hat to protect them from the sun in the summer.
Plain Crew Neck T – Shirt in your child's house colour, black shorts and black pumps
House colours are:
Anson – Bright Green
Wedgwood – Bright Blue
Talbot – Bright Yellow
Bostock – Bright Red.
PLEASE ENSURE THAT ALL ITEMS OF CLOTHING AND FOOTWEAR ARE CLEARLY MARKED WITH YOUR CHILD'S NAME. SWEATSHIRTS ALL LOOK THE SAME ONCE THEY HAVE BEEN TAKEN OFF!